Sunday, February 27, 2011

I dont want an ending

So I'm done with my first week of school, got into 5 classes this semester, hope I get good grades this time.
And i bought a new - used car :D. Thank god, i wont' have to drive my uncle's truck anymore ( it's a 2003 Toyota Tundra Truck), that's thing was like a bumpy ride ( if you know what it means, if you don't, go on youtube and search for that song) lol.
So i am upgrading that car right now, gotta buy a headlights kit and other stuff, I show my dad the picture of it and they think it's nice, but my relatives didn't like it just because of the brand, it prob cost more for maintaining but that's why it's great and reliable... omg I hate when people think bad about something because they actually know nothing about it.

This is not the pic of my new car, but it look almost like this one, it's black from inside to outside. It name is Blazin ( i didn't name it, i asked the boy i like to name it for me :X )


Uploaded with ImageShack.us


And this is my old car ( I miss it a lot tho) :(
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By kevinn2790 at 2011-02-27


I think i talk too much about my car, it's just my hobby :). I like automobile a lot, especially English car, I dream to own a Jaguar in the next 10 years. I just like cars, but i don't like racing on the street, it's too dangerous for me and others, maybe im too chicken but i hate when people do that. It doesnt do any good, beside it could cost someone else life in a second.


Enough with the post today, i will try to find more time to make a new post in the next few days, and it will be about my life, the gay life one lol.

I suppose to post this song as the title of the post but then i totally 4got lol
here you go :



Peace :)

4 comments:

  1. Nice car! I drive a Nissan Xterra, so bumpy ride here, too.

    Glad you don't race. I never want to meet up with the racers.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that is an SUV right? i really want to have an SUV tho, but the gas price at my place is like $4.00 right now, and i drive around a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for complimenting British cars! It's funny but living in the UK Pete and I buy everyone else's cars - particularly Japanese and Korean built I suppose!

    David Choi is certainly cute - it's just a shame he's with a girl and not a boy: such a waste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love almost everything about England, their accent, the art of design, the classic life style? lol. I wish i was living in England instead of US.
    Btw, the singer in the video was not David Choi. He's a different famous singe on youtube, and i think he actually gay lol

    ReplyDelete